Tips for your game to handle better players
Tips to beat players with more padel experience or a strong rackets background (like tennis):
- Slow the game down: use the lob and softer balls (like a chiquita) when they are at the net.
- Do not block smashes: come forward, involve the glass, attack when they are at the back.
- Be as patient as you can: play with more angles.
- Play with pressure from the back: use fast and aggressive volleys (against players with more padel experience).
- Make a game plan: discuss before the game with your partner your strategy and game.